Hello Challengers~May You Live In Interesting Times~!
After consulting with ITA; I have postponed my April 11th/12th Start Date until May 2nd/3rd.
By then I expect that ITA will have “Safe Exam Protocols” in place and will begin to re-schedule the Inter Provincial Red Seal Exam.
Until then, I wish everybody a Safe and Happy Quarantine~!!